|I am certain if everyone had a desk like the Resolute Desk,|
everyone would be extra motivated to compose and fulfill their resolutions.
1. Run a 25k, another 1/2 Marathon, 1-2 10k, and a 5k every other month.
2. Be disciplined about my weekly running-training 3-4 times each week-snow, wind, rain, heat, cold.
3. Buy more flowers and burn more (unscented)candles.
4. Eat out less, and cook with Brian more.
5. Paint my living room, including trim.
6. Read at least 1-2 non fluff books per month.
7. Write a paper and pen letter at least once a week.
8. Teach Brian Marcus some cooking basics.
9. Teach Elsie to read. (getting her to recognize her letters would be a good launching point.)
10. Stop saying I'm not "artistic" and learn some drawing and painting basics.
11. Play at least one game with my kids each week.
12. Laugh more.
13. Blog 3-4 times each week.
14. Try a new recipe every week. And be adventurous, and just try new things/experiences.
15. Open my home to friends and family weekly.
16. Say encouraging and loving things, and snuggle with my husband and kids, daily.
17. Climb Sleeping Bear Dunes, all the way to the Lake, with my family.
18. Utilize our State Park sticker at least 10 times.
19. Pray more with Brian.
20. Do our business paper work monthly, instead of only semi-annually, at insurance renewal and tax time.
21. Take dance lessons-waltzing, not belly.=)
22. Live my utmost for His highest...